Spring is known as sandal season, but let’s face it there is nothing like having a pair of feminine sneakers to wear with our rompers and shorts. Stussy and Keds have collaborated to deliver the perfect spring sneaker, “Taper Toe Champion”. The canvas sneaker will come in black, natural and red with a rope trim, giving this shoe an espadrille look. The “Taper Toe Champion” will be available in April and will retail for $65. Cute!
- PF Flyers Latest Archival Reissue: the Sumfun
- She’s Got Sole: Stussy x Keds Women’s Bardot Sneakers
- She’s Got Sole: Gravis Quarters
- She’s Got Sole: Nike Sportswear x Liberty of London Moc Sandal
- Vans S/S 2010: The Sophie