No, Easter didn’t come early although I would love to have this release in my Easter basket of a closet. Reebok gift wrapped a quad of a sneaker combination just for the ladies. The Freestyle Hi ‘Bunny Pack’ is the brand’s way of celebrating the Chinese New Year. Why a bunny you ask? Well 2011 is the year of the rabbit for the Middle Kingdom. Each sneaker is a pastel colored hue with a little Peter Cottontail accent on the upper. The faux fur covers the double velcro straps, surrounds the Reebok logo, and encloses the eyelets. To add a touch of extra cuteness, there is an image of a bunny on the insole. These kicks aren’t scheduled for a stateside release, but they are now on the feet of our female sneaker sisters in China. Jealous? I am!
Image Layout: Feesh
- She’s Got Sole: Reebok Valentine’s Day Round-Up
- She’s Got Sole: Chanel Quilted Mid-top Sneaker
- M.I.S.S. PROJECT: Reebok Affili’Art Collection
- ONLINE MTTM X REEBOK “DOUBLE BUBBLE” FREESTYLE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!
- She’s Got Sole: Reebok Classics Chi-Kaze