Join San Francisco super-styling duo Step HEAVVY as they celebrate their 1-Year Anniversary and website launch!
This event will be jam packed of fun and fashions, with contest prizes (see below for contest details) courtesy of Adapt Advancers, Retrofit Republic, and ONE TRUE SOUL, a snazzy photobooth with a professional photographer, dessert catering by Dolci Bar & Emily Lam, and special guest performances by Hopie Spitshard, 40Love and comedian Edwin Li!
Proceeds through a donation cover (with guest list only) will be donated to a local up and rising non-profit, SEACHAMPA (South East Asian Cultural Heritage & Musical Performing Arts). So come through, dress-to-impress, and feel good bouts supporting the local arts community. Ain’t no half steppin’.
Please RSVP by Sat 2.26.11 at 5pm or send an e-mail with names to email@example.com. $2-10 sliding scale donation for all-night guest list ONLY. Regular admission is $10.
Step HEAVVY’s 1-Year Anniversary & Web Launch Party
Saturday, February 26th from 10pm-2am
Risque Lounge (2nd level of Lot46)
45 Maiden Lane, SF
NO SPORTS ATTIRE — Risque Lounge is on Maiden Lane, which is the most expensive block in the city, so DRESS TO IMPRESS…US.
Dress code strictly enforced!!!
Desserts first come, first serve!!!
1) PRIZE: Merchandise from Adapt Advancers and ONE TRUE SOUL
– COME TO THE PARTY dressed to the nines. Anything goes!
– Take a photo at the photo booth. You may enter as many times as you like!
– The chosen photos/ contestants will be uploaded into a Facebook album on our page. The winners will be decided by none other than our fabulous Step Heavvy fans! The photos with the most “likes” wins! Fans will have a week to vote for their favorite looks and the winners will be announced on our website on March 6, 2011.
2) GRAND PRIZE: The complete package of what Step Heavvy has to offer. Hair, Make-Up by Step Heavvy as well personal shopping with a $50 gift certificate at Retrofit Republic!
– Go to Step HEAVVY’s Facebook Page and hit “like” –> www.facebook.com/stepheavvy
– In one sentence, comment on Step HEAVVY’s FB Page (www.facebook.com/stepheavvy) completing this sentence, “I want Step Heavvy to give me a make-over because…”. Any comments/submissions that are longer than one sentence will be void from the contest.
-You may enter as many submissions as you like.
– Contest ends Saturday February 26, 2011 at 8pm. Winners will be announced on our website the following day, February 27, 2011.
- Online till 2/13: Enter to win a Martin Katz Necklace!
- Ladies: Have Your Charity Work Recognized By Becoming An It Girl
- Milly by Michelle Smith Launches NYC Fashion Week Experience Contest on Facebook
- Banana Republic Celebrates the New Season – Win a Spring 2011 Wardrobe!
- Moxsie Contest – Win What You Choose!