In Napa at the Bale Grist Mill. They were gracious enough to let us shoot there and we had the whole place to ourselves.
What were you thinking before you shot the photo?
We played a lot with how to position her arms and I was thinking “I think we finally got it!”
What were you thinking after?
Now that we have the instant gratification of digital when I looked at the screen I loved the light and her graceful posture.
What do you like about the picture?
The colors! And her honest eye contact.
What Camera did you use?
To see more work by DeCenzo-Cordova please visit www.decenzo-cordova.com
- Photo of the Week: Ida by DeCenzo-Cordova
- Photo of the Week: I heart Istanbul by Decenzo-Cordova
- Photo of the Week: Nikol by Decenzo-Cordova
- Photo Of The Week: In the Moment by Decenzo-Cordova
- Photo Of The Week: Los Rakas by Amanda Lopez