From the company that brought revolutionary nail textures like matte, suede, and Black Shatter to women around the world, OPI announces a new special finish – semi-transparent sorbet shades. Featured first in the Texas Collection by OPI for Spring/Summer 2011, 6 of the 12 lacquers give fingers and toes a “sorbet-like” lightly glossed appearance. These hues include: Guy Meets Gal-veston, Ya’ll Come Back Ya Hear?, Too Hot Pink to Hold ‘Em, Big Hair…Big Nails, Do You Think I’m Tex-y? and Houston We Have a Purple.
I REALLY love OPI nail colours and with the ever changing color palettes that happen every season with apparel, OPI is on it too! I really love this palette because of the sorbet like shades which automatically make me think of what I’d love to eat while in the TX heat. I didn’t mean for that to rhyme, it just happened!
- M.I.S.S. Beauty Tip of The Week: Magnetic Nail Polish
- O.P.I x Paige Denim: Bright Pair Nail Colours
- Nails Did Interview: Chippy Nonstops’ “Kicked Out Da Club”
- Urban Decay Apocalyptic Nail Kit
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Good Cheap Handy Work – LA Colors’ Intense Bright Polish Sets are Explosively High Voltage!!!