Georgia May Jagger, daughter of the legendary Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stone and supermodel Jerry Hall, has teamed up with Hudson creative director Benjamin Taverniti to create 5 jean styles all equally fabulous.
Jagger has been the face of Hudson since 2009, and has since decided to sprinkle her creative juices and keen sense of aesthetic unto the line. Inspired by the 70s in terms of fit, Jagger focuses this line in colors of deep navy, black and grey. Although she is in fact the height of a supermodel, these were designed jeans with shorter women also in mind.
Pitch black jeans with dark laces going up the side are a stand-out piece as they scream both rock and roll and femininity and look amazing paired with heels.
- Georgia May Jagger for Hudson=Too Hot in the Hot Tub
- You’re Invited to the HUDSON Fall 2011 Digital Premiere!
- What’s New For Hudson Jeans In Spring 2010
- Nine Days Womens Spring 2010 Lookbook: Denim Anarchy!
- What I Want For The Holidays #5