If you’re on the East-Coast you’re definitely feeling cold and longing for cool summer nights, although for those of us on the West-Coast we are feeling the warmth of Spring approaching and couldn’t be happier! But whatever the case H&M is here to please!
Their Spring/Summer 2011 trend guide is out, filled with lots of fun and bright colors, it makes me want to lay in the sun and sip on lemonade. It’s got the coolness of the 1960s, lots of stripes, and cool materials, perfect for those hot summer days where the temperatures become unbearable. Their men’s collection is also light and airy, a mix of casual and smart. Their color palette is consistent with the ladies also, brights and neutral, again – perfect for summer!
Check out the ladies and men’s!
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: UNIF at MAGIC/SLATE
- MISS NYFW: Luca Luca Spring-Summer 2012 Ready-to-Wear
- Eyes To The Sky: Taste The Rainbow in 2010
- Paris Fashion Week – Yves Saint Laurent
- Celebrity Style: 5 Trends To Try Before The Summer Ends!