Converse has partnered with iconic Finnish design house Marimekko for the first time to debut a new women’s specific collection for spring 2011 that combines Converse’s most popular silhouettes with the brand’s signature prints. A selection of Marimekko’s classic prints by some of their most influential designers that embrace Marimekko’s bold, vibrant style were chosen for the Converse collection.
Very excited for these to drop for this spring! The Converse Marimekko designs are available in the Chuck Taylor All Star High and Ox, Jack Purcell Helen and a brand-new silhouette, the Chuck Taylor All Star PJ. Shoes will retail for $75-$85 and will be available in women’s sizing 5 – 11. The collection will be available at premium retail outlets and at www.converse.com.
To be honest, I love each and every pair! So ladies, which ones are your favorite?
- She’s Got Sole: Converse Spring/Summer 2013 Collections
- She’s Got Sole: Converse ♥ Marimekko Fall 2011 Collection
- H&M x Marimekko – Summer 2008
- H&M’s Tribute to Marimekko…TODAY!
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Marimekko’s iPhone 4/4S Cases