I recently began using Pratima nourishing oil for my skin when I moved from Los Angeles to Seattle. The winter air can be especially drying, and the use of indoor heaters can deplete the skin of essential moisture, resulting in dull, parched skin. This oil is great for balancing all skin types, especially dry/sensitive skin. It hydrates, tones, and is also great for preventative care and the treatment of fine lines. The smell is very nice/earthy and you can also use this as a moisturizer for a dry scalp. You can purchase Pratima on the Pratima Skincare websitel for $34.
- Suave Scalp Solutions Shampoo & Conditioner Review
- Return to Beauty: Old-World Recipes for Great Radiant Skin
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Green with Envy – You Don’t Have to be in 2009 with Dr. Hauschka’s Daily Face Care Kits
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: BeauTea Bars – Get them at Essere Organics
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: More Spring Secrets – How to Make your Own Green Tea Face Cream