There’s nothing like a slightly beaten pair of Vans to make everything feel alright. Honestly, they are thes unshine sneaker in my opinion. The skateboard company has seized the feet of carefree kiddos over the past few years and have given the ladies something additional to drool over for Spring 2011.
The Vans Camryn is the midtop men’s chukka all dolled up. You may remember these kicks from the Vans x MadeMe collaboration. I’ve been in search of a dope pair of desert boots lately, but I love these sneakers so much more! They come in tan gum and black canvas (which looks more like a faded ash). These babies are a sure fire cop on my list and the price tag isn’t bad. $55 for a staple pair of shoes? Count me in!
Image Layout: Katrina
- She’s Got Sole: Vans Authentic Lo Pro Leopard & Zebra
- She’s Got Sole: Vans OTW Holiday 2011, Era Suede Pack, & Old Skool Pack
- She’s Got Sole: Supreme x Comme des Garçons x Vans
- She’s Got Sole: Vans x Santigold
- She’s Got Sole: Be & D Autumn 2012 Sneaker Collection