Where was the photo taken?
Northwest Washington, DC
What where you thinking before you took the photo?
Wow, look at the pretty raindrops.
What were you thinking after you shot the photo?
Hmmm, me gusta.
What do you like about the picture?
The raindrops, the red/green lights, and the juxtaposition of go and stop.
What camera did you use?
Hmmmm, what camera did I use?? I think it was the Canon Rebel XT.
How did you get into photography?
When I was a little girl, I always wanted to take the pictures of my family and friends – that’s where it all started.
Yes. I have 3 projects that I’m working on currently – AD2010, Urban Explorers, and Faces.
If you’d like more info…go to www.janetedandridge.com
- Photo of the Week: Flight by John Coyne
- Photo of the Week: Future Hope by Nasa
- Photo Of The Week: Masks by Nydia Williams
- Photo of the Week: Nieko by Amanda Lopez
- Photo of the Week: Summer by Christina “C-Rocka” Rimstad