Where was the photo taken?
What were you thinking before you shot the photo?
I just wanted to capture their precious moments in their lives.
What were you thinking after you shot the photo?
I did it!!
What do you like about the photo?
I could see something important in this photo. I think the photo speaks out and lets you imagine various things through it.
What camera did you use?
How did you get in to photography?
I started out with studying web design/graphic design and meanwhile I realized that photography takes a big part to make the design look good. Then I got into the beauty of photography.
I just finished a photo exhibition in December, 2010 and currently I’m thinking of a new project to work on. Stay tuned!
- Photo of the Week: Flight by John Coyne
- Photo of the Week: Summer by Christina “C-Rocka” Rimstad
- Photo Of The Week – Morningside Park by Amanda Lopez
- Photo Of The Week: Dix Huitième by Sarah de Burgh
- Photo of the Week: Karen, from the Medicine Series by Robyn Twomey