If you were on Santa’s nice list this year then you’ve probably got a wad of cash burning a hole in your purse. Sure, you could blow it all on gigolos or a really huge, overly expensive bag…or you could do something rational and get a pair of Hellz Bellz headphones. Earbuds are small and inconspicuous, but what’s the point if they sound like some doo doo? Hellz worked with Creative Contraband and appropriately named Collab Electronics on a pair of…collaborative….headphones that are big, bright, soft, and sound like a million bucks. They even come in an eco-friendly, laser etched box so you can feel good about saving the environment while walking down the street pretending to be a hip DJ. Karmaloop, 80s Purple, and BiGR Audio all have them in stock for $150.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase Audio Available NOW
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase Audio
- Collab Electronics presents Influences with Lanie of Hellz Bellz
- Hellz Bellz Super Secret Sneak Peak
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Blinged Out Monster Diamond Tears Edge Headphones