Everyone knows that the key to baby soft skin is by exfoliating. Not only is exfoliating good for removing dead surface layer cells, but it keeps the skin from becoming congested by excess oil, dirt, and cosmetic residue that can cause break outs. Which is why I LOVE Aveda’s liquid exfoliant. Its a non abrasive exfoliating agent that will remove impurities like the ones mentioned above. Liquid exfoliants are a great alternative to mechanical exfoliants that use beads, or tiny granules. Which can be too harsh to use daily, and can also cause scaring for people with acne.
Aveda’s liquid exfoliant is safe to use everyday am/pm , unless you have dry skin, and then I’d suggest using it after cleansing before bed. Trust me, your skin will thank you!
Aveda Liquid Exfoliant
- M.I.S.S. Jet Set: Found Around The House
- Dirty Up Your ‘Do With Aveda Light Elements Texturizing Creme
- M.I.S.S. Beauty Tip Of The Week: A Modern ‘Do With A Classic ‘Twist’
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Come Holler at This Scrub – M.I.S.S. Michelle’s D.I.Y. Nut and Honey Scrub
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Green with Envy – You Don’t Have to be in 2009 with Dr. Hauschka’s Daily Face Care Kits