No matter how think you are, chances are you have stretch marks. If you were lucky enough to not have them pre-baby, then chances are stretch marks are one of the many battle scars of having a baby. Lil’ Miss has teamed up with Swiss Skin Repair to give one lucky reader Dr. H. Bellin Scar & Stretch Mark Body Cream ($165 value!).
Did you know that dry skin is more prone to stretch marks? Because collagen and elastin fibers require moisture to stay strong, skin is more susceptible to breaking and forming stretch marks after winter months.
Created by internationally renowned plastic surgeon Dr. Howard Bellin (featured on the most recent season of the Real Housewives of New York), the new Dr. H. Bellin Scar & Stretch Mark Body Cream both prevents and reduces the appearance of stretch marks. It also moisturizes the skin throughout the day, deeply nourishing and saturating it with continuous hydration.
The cream contains natural emollients and a unique blend of peptides to provide soothing and conditioning effects, ceramides and a natural blend of butters to promote smoother skin texture, hyaluronic acid to help surge hydration to the skin and restore appearance, blends of vitamins for a more evenly toned and smooth appearance and pure Swiss Edelweiss extract to help with rapid absorption.
HOW TO ENTER
3. “Tweet” this: Visit @LilMissBlog to enter to win Win Dr. H. Bellin Scar & Stretch Mark Body Cream http://lil-miss.com/F8iD
It’s that easy! A winner will be picked at random next Monday, February 7, 2011.
- M.I.S.S. Beauty Tip of the Week: Scar Treatments
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Bosom Buddies. Love Them.
- Introducing: Secret Moments Fragrant Body Care Collection by Victoria’s Secret
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: Unleash Your Outer TANimal – With Lorac’s TANtalizer Award Show Glow
- M∙A∙C Mineralize Foundation SPF 15 for Spring 2010