This photo was taken on 2nd Ave and 4th st NY, NY
What were you thinking before you took the photo?
I saw that Strawberry is a rare flower (forgive the analogy), someone that I would never meet again. I simply wanted to capture the essence that captivated me and pulled my curiosity to talk to her.
What were you thinking after you took the photo?
I hoped that the photo would come out because it was the bar was so dimly lit.
What camera did you use?
Nikon FM10 35mm
How did you get into photography?
I started photographing at 18 and then decided to pursue photography after I dropped out of art school a year later.
I have recently relocated to NYC and have begun filming and editing short films. Some of them are beautiful still images, some of them are sexy nudes studies of lovely ladies but most importantly my biggest endeavor thus far has been a mini documentary on my kooky lesbian aunts the tittle (a work in progress) “Lisa and Lois Lesbians of Long Island”
- Photo of the Week: Future Hope by Nasa
- Reading Is Sexy: PHOTO:BOX by Roberto Koch
- Photo Of The Week: Volando Voy by Sahara Marina Borja
- Photo of the Week: Karen, from the Medicine Series by Robyn Twomey
- Photo Of The Week: Birdman by Linda Nguyen