Ok, so we’ve all been there. You decide on a whim to get a pedicure, you’re excited, you’ll finally have some time to kick back and relax. You pick your color, you sink your feet into warm, bubbly water and then it sinks in – you forgot your flip flops. Ugh! This happens to me about 9 times out of 10 when I get a pedicure.
Portable, flexible shoes to-go have been popping up all over the place as a convenient commuter shoe. FlexFlops take the same concept but are a flip flop. They are foldable, portable and come in a pouch – perfect for throwing in your bag and taking with you to get a pedicure.
Flexflops are really comfy and have memory foam for added comfort. They come in several colors: pink, black, brown and light green and are available with plain pouches or bedazzled pouches. They make a great shower favor, Christmas stocking stuffer or small gift. I can’t think of a girl who wouldn’t find a use for them. The first thing I did when I got my pair was put them in my car so that I would have them with me at my next pedicure. I can’t wait to be armed and ready the next time I decide to pamper my feet. You can buy FlexFlops online at Amazon.com.
*I received a pair of FlexFlops to review.
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: The Pedi Files – A D.I.Y. for the Softest Feet Ever
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: BEAUTY C.R.E.A.M. – How to Stretch your Beauty Dolla Dolla Bills – Part III: Pump it Up – How to be a Shower Gel Savior
- New EHP Regulations Placed on Fish Pedicures
- Get Yourself “Pedi Ready” with Freeman Barefoot Foot Scrubs
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: Fad Gadgets – It’s a Ped Egg Party