Paired with gorgeous/healthy/glowing/iridescent skin, creamy pink cheeks, and clear lacquered lips, lavender lids were blossoming all over the catwalk for Spring ’11. Lavender is a wonderful color for brightening brown eyes, as well as giving them the illusion that they’re lighter (when deepened with a darker shade of purple in the crease). For lovely lavender lids, try MAC eyeshadow in “Creme de Violet“, Smashbox eyeshadow in “Spellbound“, or Revlon Colorstay 24 Hour Eyeshadow Quad in “Lavender Meadow“.
Image Layout: Ashley
- Beauty Baller on a Budget: Revlon ColorStay Eye Quad for Spring 2013 – Free Spirit
- Ears To The Street: Going Green
- Beauty Tip of the Week: Tackling the “Urban Eskimo” Look
- La Chanelphile: Chanel Noir et Or Paris-Shanghai Makeup Collection
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick and Tips of the Week: Neutral’s So In It – In Sonia Kashuk’s for Target Perfectly Neutral Eye Palette that is