Get a head start on Spring with a burst of bright, citrus inspired color for lips. Replacing Fall’s love affair with red, ORANGE is a modern, minimalist twist on a classic look. Seen in TWELVE shows (everyone from Erin Fetherston to Marc by Marc Jacobs) during New York Fashion Week, the color is the perfect compliment to Spring ’11’s fabrics and silhouettes. Since the shade emphasizes natural eye and hair color, less is more: fresh face, groomed brows, and the slightest bit of mascara. If you shy away from color, just a sheer layer of gloss (such as Givenchy Pop Gloss Crystal in Pop Orange) will offer a more wearable variation of the look. If you want extra plump to your pout, DuWop Reverse Lip Liner provides definition and fills in creases without harsh lines or added color. For fashionistas who dare to wear, MAC Lipstick in Morange is creamy and opaque, best applied straight from the tube.
Image Layout: Ashley
- Ears To The Street: Bold, Beautiful BURGUNDY
- Ears To The Street: Red Lips Rule the Runway
- M.I.S.S. Beauty Tip of the Week: A Few Holiday Lip Picks
- M.I.S.S. Beauty Tip of the Week: Recreate the Runway 3.1 Philip Lim Fall 2012
- Ears To The Street: Going Green