Channeling the screen sirens of the 1930’s and 40’s, Spring ’11 will offer a dark side to its sunny counterparts: DEEP BURGUNDY LIPS. Best paired with finished yet natural skin and a neutral eye (*LOADED with rich black mascara), the pretty pout takes center stage, reminiscent of femme fatales Jean Harlow and Bette Davis. When applied straight from the tube, Burgundy looks its best: opaque and matte. For more staying power, MAC Lip Pencil in Burgundy (shown above) will help prevent color from bleeding into lip lines. For day time, a sheer gloss offers a more wearable version of the hue.
Image Layout: Ashley
- Ears To The Street: Tangerine Dream
- Ears To The Street: Red Lips Rule the Runway
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at Milan Fashion Week: Marni, Salvatore Ferragamo, and Missoni
- Nails Did: Anti-Summer Manicure
- Ears To The Street: Here Kitty Kitty