What we love ♥♥ in design this week…
♥♥ Banksy does The Simpsons. Probably one of the biggest interweb #trends this week, Banksy has collaborated with The Simpsons on a new version of the classic intro. Is it a hoax or the real thing? You be the judge.
♥♥ Now that’s a bank I’d put my money in. The colorful Sugamo Shinkin Bank in Tokyo by Emmanuelle Moureaux.
♥♥ Rap for Dummies. Now you can understand rap lyrics thanks to Seattle-based writer William Buckholz and his new book titled “Understand Rap: Explanations of Confusing Rap Lyrics You and Your Grandma Can Understand”. The typography is pretty darn nice too. Available through Amazon.
- MISS NYFW: Candela S/S 2012
- Claw Money Capsule Collection: DIY Couture for Fall 2009
- What to do in DC: Mercedies Bien
- Gucci x iPod – Tokyo Only
- EXIT THROUGH THE GIFT SHOP-A BANKSY FILM