♥♥ Diane von Furstenberg will return to the beauty world starting with a fragrance releasing this fall. Says the designer,”All I want is to make women feel like they can be the women they want to be. That message is so strong that now we have to put it in a bottle, in a tube, in a spray, in a jar and in a color.”
♥♥ Introducing Sephora To Go,
the IPhone application from Sephora. In addition to the store, the App offers preferred products from staffers, a GPS feature (allowing customers to find the nearest Sephora store), how-to videos, and much more.
♥♥ Chanel debuted its color of the moment, Black Pearl, at the Spring 2011 shows during Fashion Week.
♥♥ Too Faced offers the Pixie Pin-Up Palette for Holiday 2010. The incredibly valued set (worth $60) includes 6 eye shadows, Shadow Insurance, Lash Injection Pinpoint Mascara, and Lava Gloss Eye Liner for $32.
♥♥ Speaking of the holidays, Lush Cosmetics re-introduces Snow Fairy Gel,
the brand’s best selling cotton candy/bubble gum scented shower gel.
Image Layout: Ashley
- The Beauty Link List: 11.04.10
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: To Find Your Mascara Mate – Take Your Lashes on a Date – Only at Sephora
- Costa Mesa 11/13: Too Faced and Sephora
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick & Tips of the Week: Putting Out Fires with Gasoline – The Lure of the Smokey Eye.
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: Save the Last Lash – with Talika’s Eyelash Liposils