Fashion and music go hand in hand, much like wine and cheese, Burt and Ernie, Thelma and Louise, or sausage links wrapped in pancakes. So it’s not surprising when a big action sports apparel company like O’Neil teams up with a bigger, electronics giant like Philips to collaborate on a series of headphones. Designed to withstand the rigors of an active lifestyle while still delivering an element of comfort and, more importantly, style, the new Philips | O’Neil Headphones collection features four different styles suitable for a range of listening needs. The Snug and its imposing flat-folding, headphones is wrapped in bold graphics and delivers a flawless fit and sound. The Stretch, inspired by the heavy duty materials and styling of wetsuits materials, is flexible and resistant to impact and high stress cracks. Meanwhile the in-ear selection includes The Covert, an aptly named, discreet earbud with a powerful sound and built in iPod/iPhone controls, and the Specked with its three, striking, colored in-ear buds, and stylish tangle-free cords. All four styles are currently available throughout Europe (!) and the US.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – a-JAYS Five Earphones
- Blogger PROJECT: Civic Duty Recyclable Tyvek Sneakers
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Onkyo Bluetooth Headphones for iPod
- Boosted Mobile Makes Headphones for the Ladies!!!
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Second Coming of Lady Gaga’s Heartbeats