Menswear inspired looks have showed up everywhere this fall. While many of us love the look, we can’t quite pull it off the way the big boys do. There is something about a full suit that just does not compliment every woman. Fortunately, for those of us who cannot commit to the full look, we can still borrow from their closet, Penny Loafers.
Whether they be flats or stilettos, Penny Loafers are a safe, easy way to rock some menswear without having to invest on suits or coats. With Penny Loafers you can man up an outfit, or add variation to your fall lady looks. Best part of all, if you are not crazy about the trend, you do not have to spend tons of money. Penny Loafers come in all shades, styles and price ranges.
Image Credit: Michelle Peredo
- Ears To The Streets: The Lady and The Bag
- Ears To The Streets: Feathers
- Ears To The Street: Shearling Accessories
- Female Sneaker Fiend Presents: “Michelle’s Chic Sneaks”
- Ears to the Street: As the Nights Get Longer, So Should Your Outerwear