Nothing screams ‘fashionista’ like being able to turn heads and drop jaws in simple, staple pieces. Tees, leggings, denim, and sweaters are taking up space in all of our closets. With the help of the simplicity Fall trend, we can dust the moth balls off those old bombers and put them to use.
Pairing a clean cut pant with a sold tee seemed to be a consistent look on the New York Fashion Week runways. Just throw your favorite leather bomber over the tee and voila! Instant diva! If sweaters are your thing, pair a sweater with a thin belt at the waist and some hot leggings and you’re ready for day or night! As for denim, we know that our favorite cutoffs never go out of style. Get suited and booted with a pair of cutoffs, a colored, sheer stocking, a long sleeved top, and a pair of lace up boots.
Fall fashion is the best fashion of the year. Its warm enough to still incorporate some of your Summer/Spring fashions, but cool enough to throw on some sleeves. Embrace the breeze ladies, and remember simplicity is key!
Image Layout: Feesh
- M.I.S.S. LFW: Acne Spring/Summer 2011
- Sandrina Fasoli Fall/Winter ’09-’10: Sophisticated Sexiness
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Charlotte Ronson Spring 2010 RTW
- Celebrity Style: 5 Items To Take Your Wardrobe From Summer To Fall
- Eyes To The Sky: With Or Without Shoes…It’s All About The Socks.