One of the many trends walking down the runways this season was…you guessed it, leather! Black leather, spiked leather, red, brown, striped, studded and yes, even neon leather!! Of course leather is nothing new to the fashion world, yet this season the looks were a lot more daring when it came to this material.
We’ve often familiarized leather with motorcycle jackets or a classic leather pencil-skirt, but designers like Balenciaga and Balmain took it to another level of style. Check out some of the different looks presented here and start styling yourself in this new hot trend. I mean mixing a houndstooth pattern and leather is sheer brilliance; and I’m wondering why half of these aren’t in my closet already?! UGH! I need to start to saving!
Graphics Layout by: Feesh
- Ears To The Street: Get Into Africa This Spring.
- Ears to the Street: The Questionable (Sheer) Skirt
- Ears To The Street: Foxy Hunt
- Eyes To The Sky: Sheer Delight. See Through To The Future in 2010.
- Ears To The Street: Style Without Borders