Like a classic Chanel handbag, winged out “cat eyes” will NEVER go out of style. This fall, the look calls for precision lining of the eyes (using liquid eyeliner) with corners turned WAY up and out. If you’re new to the liner game, using an eye pencil prior to the liquid version will allow you to gauge shape and precision more easily (sort of like a stencil). After tracing with the pencil, sweep liquid eyeliner over your “guide”, staying as close to the lash line as possible. The “wing” should end right before the outer edge of the eye brow. With an overall 1960’s vibe (think Sophia Loren and Audrey Hepburn), the look is best paired with a pale colored eye shadow and finished off with a heavy dose of volumizing mascara.
Image Layout: Feesh
- Beauty Baller on a Budget: L’Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion and Why I Need Another Black Eyeliner
- M.I.S.S. Beauty – Recreate the Runway: NARS for Naeem Khan Fall 2012
- MISS Beauty Tip of the Week: Colored Eye Pencils
- Beauty Baller on a Budget: Seeing Green