When Karl Lagerfeld unveiled the Chanel Fall 2010 faux fur collection, I knew that faux fur would dominate this season. I personally love fur and Karl reminded us that the vegan version of the fur coat does not have to look tacky and child-like. While I knew that I was not going to be in a full faux fur body suit, I couldn’t wait to delve into this trend and rock some of the more subtle pieces.
From hats to leg warmers and everything in between, hints of fur can be a (cheap) instant update to fall wardrobes.
- Eyes To The Sky: When Are We Not MAD For PLAID?
- First Look: Karl Lagerfeld for Shu Uemura Mon Shu Girl Video
- Chanel Métiers D’Art Pre-Fall 2010 Paris-Shanghai
- From Russia With Love: Chanel Métiers D’Art Pre-Fall 2009 Paris-Moscou
- Ears To The Street: Fair Isle Knits