KOH GEN DO SHOPS THE BARNEY’S BAG EVENT
Koh Gen Do Cosmetics is making their debut at Barneys Annual Bag Event
A celebrity and makeup artist favorite, the luxury skincare and makeup collection derived from Japanese and Chinese botanicals is now available at select Barneys locations.
From September 23rd – 25th, stop in to experience the products and treat yourself to a mini makeover with celebrity makeup artists Kerry Herta.
Spend $175 storewide and receive a sample size Koh Gen Do’s best selling Cleansing Spa Water and Pure Cotton Pads.
And the gifts keep coming…
Special to Koh Gen Do’s counter, with a minimum purchase of $150, customers will receive a black makeup container and samples of the Oriental Plants Skin Lotion, Cleansing Cream, Round Soap & Mini Whipping Net!
“Founded in Japan in 1986, Koh Gen Do is a skin care integrated High Definition base makeup collection derived from Japanese and Chinese botanicals. Unlike most makeup bases, it does not contain petroleum-based products, synthetic fragrances or composite pigments. Now available at Barneys, this high performing and superior formulated collection is infused with thirty-six botanical extracts to soften, smooth, clarify and firm skin for a flawless complexion.”
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Green with Envy – You Don’t Have to be in 2009 with Dr. Hauschka’s Daily Face Care Kits
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Big In Japan – My Top 3 Japanese Beauty Picks
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week – About Face: Why Washcloths Rule.
- The Beauty Link List: 09.09.2010
- The Beauty Link List: 04.07.11