We at M.I.S.S. are avid enthusiasts of Lush Cosmetics. Back in April, the lovely Jennie T. shared her personal picks, so I thought I would share my own. I’ve always read excellent reviews on their bath products and even sampled a few, but it wasn’t until recently that my occasional immersion became my complete OBSESSION. My background as an esthetician has not only allowed me to review products on myself, but oftentimes I use these same products in the treatment room. Luckily for my clients, I have thoroughly discovered Lush. In addition to using the purest, vegetarian ingredients, Lush offers an honorable belief system that includes community activism, responsible packaging, and zero animal testing. Lush’s roundup of skin and body offerings have become staples in my beauty regimen: Charcoal infused Dark Angels and Coalface exfoliating cleansers are excellent for my oily, problematic pores. Demon In The Dark soap (with spearmint, clove, and organic apple juice) wakes up the senses and revives tired skin. Buff away bacne with You Snap The Whip Body Butter (loaded with detoxifying charcoal and pumice). Feeling achy? Let Wiccy Magic Muscles Massage Bar (with warming clove, cinnamon, and adzuki beans) come to the rescue. Each Lush product is handmade with care and is featured in their amazing newsletter, Lush Times. In it you’ll find product how-to’s and testimonials from Lush lovers around the globe. I like to continuously read through it and check off each product I buy and review… yes I am THAT obsessed!
Lush stores offer a “try before you buy” set up, allowing customers to receive hand massages, facial treatments, and an overall Lush EXPERIENCE. See for yourself and stay connected to Lush by visiting their website; as well as Facebook page, Youtube channel, Twitter, AND forum. Viva La LUSH!
Image Layout: Indieprince
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: BEAUTY C.R.E.A.M. – How to Stretch your Beauty Dolla Dolla Bills – Part IV: Liquid Courage – My Favorite Summer Shower Gel Picks
- My Latest Obsession: LUSH Cosmetics
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: BEAUTY C.R.E.A.M. – How to Stretch your Beauty Dolla Dolla Bills – Part II: Drug Store Beauty Bootie – Best Three Products Under $10
- Celebrate Earth Month With SEED
- Borghese Fango Active Mud for Face & Body