Backstage with Shiseido at United Bamboo, I got to witness Artistic Director Dick Page and his team of make up artists enhance the models with an understated natural look that is easy to recreate at home. Just as with the Zero + Maria Cornejo show, Page did not use foundation on the models skin to keep a natural look. Light Powder was used to offset any redness or shine. Lip balm was applied to the eyelid to create a base for the eyecolor. The smoky color of the Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio in Snow Shadow was applied close to the lash line. As the color combined with the luminescent balm, it travels across the lid creating a personalized melting effect, different on each model.
To complete the look, Page dabbed the models with Shiseido Shimmering Rouge Lipstick in Alabaster (new for Spring 2011) for a neutral lip, with a slight pop of color.
It just goes to show with the use of three easy to use products, you can create an effortless but sexy look for day or night.
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Backstage With Shiseido At Zero + Maria Cornejo
- MISS NYFW: Backstage With Shiseido at United Bamboo S/S 2012
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Backstage With Shiseido at Zero+Maria Cornejo
- M.I.S.S. Beauty – Recreate the Runway: Shiseido for Michael Kors Fall 2012
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at NYFW: Costello Tagliapietra, Preen By Thornton Bregazzi, and Jason Wu