Sony Pictures Home Entertainment is releasing COCO CHANEL & IGOR STRAVINSKY – the unforgettable true story of forbidden romance between two of the twentieth century’s most fascinating creative minds. Deemed “an excellent biopic” by Roger Ebert, the passionate love affair of Coco Chanel and Igor Stravinsky will be available for the world to experience on DVD/Blu-ray September 28th.
Directed by renowned French filmmaker Jan Kounen and starring Mads Mikkelsen as Igor and former Chanel model Anna Mouglalis as Coco, the film features exquisite performances, superb costume design by Chattoune (including several original pieces generously given to the production from the House of Chanel), as well as costumes designed by Karl Lagerfeld, and a powerful score dominated by many of Stravinksy’s most famous works.
You can win a copy of Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky on DVD/Blu-ray. To enter, simply “like” the M.I.S.S. fan page on Facebook and leave a comment on our wall saying why you’d like to win.
*Prize will be shipped within the U.S. only
**All entries must be made by Sunday, October 3rd, Midnight PST.
- More Chanel Films! “Chanel and Stravinsky: The Secret Story” Set for Release in 2009
- Cuckoo for Coco: At the Ballet…
- La Chanelphile: Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky Film Review
- “Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky” Movie Trailer
- Cuckoo for Coco: Chanel Métiers D’Art Pre-Fall 2009 Paris-Moscou