Converse has brought together three of music’s most influential artists – Kid Cudi, Rostam Batmanglij of Vampire Weekend, Bethany Cosentino of Best Coast for the new single in the brands Three Artists. One Song collaboration. The three musicians have joined forces to created the original track “All Summer”.
Enter to win a pair of black hightop Chuck Taylor’s, limited edition “All Summer” 7-inch and a signed “All Summer” CD. All you have to do is leave a comment saying which of your favorite musical icons wore Chuck Taylors best. There’s no right answer so get creative
Entry rules below
1. Prize will be shipped only within the U.S.
2. All entries must be made by Sunday, September 19th, Midnight, PST.
**Cornerstone Promotion contacted M.I.S.S. on behalf of Converse.
- She’s Got Sole: Comme des Garçons PLAY for Converse Pro Leather
- She’s Got Sole: Converse Fall 2013 All Star ‘Rebellious Spirit’ Collection
- My Latest Obsession: Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars
- Converse Announces Collaboration with Marimekko Spring 2011
- NYC: Tux With Chucks Prom