Beauty brand, Ultraflesh will introduce itself to Sephora, starting off with a mascara dubbed “Panthera“. The mascara, which has been called a “holy grail product”, is said to give the wearer a “buildable, soft, and natural effect”. In addition to providing color as dark as a panther (hence the name, Panthera), the mascara promises to deliver high definition and enhanced lengthening of lashes. Key ingredients include Procapil complex, Peptide Biotinyl-GHK, and Oleanolic acid, which combined, aids in bloodflow and growth stimulation. Hydrolyzed silk helps to condition, while hydrolyzed keratin nourishes and repairs. Design-wise, Panthera’s packaging consists of a tube with a head molded to resemble its namesake jungle cat and the wand dual purpose, with a brush on one end and a comb on the other. According to Nicole Ostoya (chief executive officer of Studio USA LLC), “The combination is meant to help provide lash definition and lengthening while preventing clumping or smudging”. With a retail price of $26, Panthera, as well as six to nine new Ultraflesh products (a collection of pencils, touch-up foundation, tinted moisturizer, and a facial cleanser) will be available at Sephora stores on October 1st.
Image Layout: Indieprince
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: To Find Your Mascara Mate – Take Your Lashes on a Date – Only at Sephora
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick and Tip of the Week: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Sephora’s Atomic Volume Mascara Will Do Wonders for You!
- Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes Mascara
- Hello Kitty Tokyo Pop Collection Exclusively at Sephora
- MUD Squeezable Mascara Review