Rock The Bells, SF 8/22/10 backstage
What were you thinking before you took the photo?
If Ms. Hill comes out of her dressing room and blesses this
portrait then missing the Wu-Tang set will be justified.
What were you thinking after?
SWEET! That was the most authentic portrait of the day. I think I gave the homie and assistant for the day, Rob Rush a slow mo high five.
What do you like about the image?
She was fully focused. The session was for 45 seconds but she was fully in-tuned for the entire time which is rare backstage.
What camera did you use?
5D mark II
How did you get into photography?
My pops! Like every great photographer I know, a little push from a loved one can make magic: Inspire your children.
see the whole set at http://www.ishooteverything.com
Special thanks to Okayplayer and Rob Rush.
- Photo Of The Week: Neiko “Deluv” By Amanda Lopez
- Photo Of The Week: Deluv by Amanda Lopez
- Photo of the Week: Future Hope by Nasa
- Photo of the Week: Folk Lore, Mariachi by Noe Montes
- Photo of the Week: Rocky Rivera by Amanda Lopez