It’s been quite some time since I’ve done a Mirror, Mirror post and I will confess, I was feeling a bit self-conscious about my body because I was pregnant. Now, lot’s of people tell you that you look great when you’re pregnant but, I didn’t feel like I looked great. I’m almost 4’11” and weighed 97 pounds before I got pregnant so gaining almost 40 pounds during my pregnancy didn’t make me feel like I looked “good”.
About a month ago, we had a family outing and it was the first time in a while that I had to get dolled up so I thought it would be a good occasion to share. Oh, and of course, now that there’s a tiny dancer in the picture, I’ll be including her as well. Enjoy the first of Mother/Daughter editions of Mirror, Mirror…
- Mirror, Mirror: Feels Like Spring, Feeling Nautical
- Macy’s Back to School Shopping & Photo Shoot Experience
- Mirror, Mirror: Art Opening & Dinner
- It’s Your Civic Duty to Vote!
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Ralph Lauren