Promising to “re-create the aura of perfect skin”, Lancome will introduce Teint Miracle foundation in September. Utilizing an “Aura-Inside Technology”, the foundation (which has seven patents pending), carries tiny light diffusers which ultimately creates a natural veil of perfection. According to Youcef Nabi (president of L’Oreal’s Lancome International) “It is very easy to apply, and the play time is as long as you want. The result is like you have nothing on the skin, but the correction is very high.” Consisting of about 40% water (opposed to the average 20%), Teint Miracle also offers SPF 15 and is suited to all types. The innovative foundation features the lovely Julia Roberts (photographed by Mario Testino) as its spokeswoman and retails for $37.
Image Layout: Indieprince
- M∙A∙C Mineralize Foundation SPF 15 for Spring 2010
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Miracle Whippings – Get Sexy Smooth Skin for Valentine’s Day with this American Dressing
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Waterworks – When it Comes to Foundation, Let H2O do the Work
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: In Rare Form…Lancome’s Renergie Microlift R.A.R.E. Will Get You There.
- MISS Beauty Tip Of The Week: Foundation Faux Pas