Hellz, oh how I love thee, let me count the ways. And in the brand’s latest tour-de-force collaboration with pop artist Dev, there are an abundance of ways to enumerate that love!
Directed by Ethan Lader, the video for Dev’s single “Booty Bounce” charts the complete 5 year history of the Hellz Bellz brand, chronicling the label’s growth from a streetwear T-Shirt company to its current reign as the top urban-sophisticate for the ladies. The video, which was styled by Hellz Bellz designing diva Lanie Albanza-Barcena, is an explosive three-and-a-half minutes of bold color, edgy lines, graphic prints, and most importantly the designs we’ve drooled over for the last 5 years.
Currently playing on MTV and MTVU, Dev’s “Booty Bounce” is a visionary collaboration representing the ultimate blend of fashion and musicality. Check out the clip below, and let us know what you think of the Hellz x Dev collabo!
Graphics by Phaymiss
- Hellz Bellz Super Secret Sneak Peak
- Hellz Bellz x The Beat Freaks: “Freak the Bellz” Collabo Vid!
- Nails Did: Hellz Bellz Inspired Tribal Print
- Hellz Bellz presents “So Lolita” collection for Summer 2009
- Vans x Hellz Fall 2011 Launch