Who said you have to live in San Francisco to be a part of the newly launched Levi’s Workshop? The entire nation can now roll up their sleeves and get to work with two new design and heritage related contests on the Workshops’ site…
1) CALLING ALL DESIGN AND/OR BANDANA FREAKS! Just like jeans, bandanas were first created for function, and then became a symbol of fashion. Paying homage to the old-timey and ever American bandana, Levi’s Workshops invites the public to design their own bandana and submit the artwork on the website for a chance at victory every 2 weeks until the Workshop’s close! Each winner will receive their own originally designed bandana, plus bragging rights to the fact that the Levi’s Workshop will now carry a limited edition of said bandanas…a collector’s item! Check out more details here.
2) WANT TO BE PUBLISHED, AND WIN A TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO IN THE PROCESS? Levi’s Workshops are asking the public to submit a message to the workers of America in a concise and eloquent manner. Those that are lucky will have their messages printed on a fancy letterpress in the Workshop, serving as part of a limited edition poster. The grand prize is a trip to San Francisco for two letterpress classes at SF local favorite, San Francisco Center for the Book. Say it loud and proud here!
- The Film Link List – 05.19.11
- Publish or Perish
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: LG Xnote Mini X120 Levi’s Special Edition
- Design A Coach Tote!
- SF 3/31: Sisterz Of The Underground 10yr Anniversary