♥♥WWD reported this week that Golden Girls alum Betty White is launching her own clothing line. Consisting of T-shirts ($28) and hoodies ($48), the goods are slated to hit stores in August; the hoodies will have built-in headphones and a port for your MP3 player. Added bonus: a portion of sales will benefit the Morris Animal Foundation.
♥♥Also according to WWD, Forever 21 is hopping on the collab bandwagon! The wallet-friendly retailer will partner with designer Brian Lichtenberg for the debut collection. Hitting stores on August 13, it will feature nine women’s pieces ($14.80 each) and three men’s ($14.90 each).
Graphics layout: Indie
- The Accessories Link List 9.29.2010
- M.I.S.S. Beauty Tip of the Week: Benefit Cosmetics Launches First Ever Liquid Foundation
- The Fashion Link List 1.13.2011
- The Link List: Breast Cancer Awareness Month Edition
- The Accessories Link List 8.25.2010