GIRL CRUSH ALERT!
The one, the only Kid Sister is back, dropping the video for her latest single “Big N’ Bad” at the end of last week, and we are soooo crushing on this colorful, big n’ bad summertime video! Shot by famed director Rik Cordero of Three/21 Media, the video features the Chicago based feMC roaming the streets of her city in a short pink romper, a long black jumpsuit, and some A-Morir. Plus, she throws in a rhyme about “bubble butts”. Um, did somebody say PERFECTION?!
Check out a behind-the-scenes video from the Chi-town shoot, also shot by Three/21 Media. And don’t forget to watch the Big N’ Bad video in its full glory!
- Photo of the Week: Cotton Candy City by Rebecca McDonald
- Kid Sister X Kanye West: Pro Nails
- MadeMe Fall 2010 Collection
- Photo Of The Week: Krish by Amanda Lopez
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Samantha Pleet SS09, Her Seasons of Wonder