Used to be that buying a case for your phone meant that you wanted to protect your expensive new investment. Then the iPhone 4 dropped and having a case became more of a necessity than an option. Seizing the moment, Incase is once again ready to outfit your phone with a variety of their most popular candy colored cases that’ll have it safe, secure, and, more importantly, actually useable.
The first round of new iPhone 4 cases will include the Slider Case, Snap Case, and Protective Cover with additional styles like the Perforated Snap Cases coming down the pipeline soon afterwards. Each case has been precision engineered to be 100 percent compatible with the iPhone 4’s new design element and features four corner protection and custom cutouts for unobstructed access to all the phone’s buttons and cameras. Like all of Incase’s previous designs, each case is also lightweight and doesn’t add any real additional girth to your svelte little beauty.
These will be available starting this week.
- Incase Tortoise Snap Case for iPhone 4
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Wired x Incase iPad Snap Case
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase Perforated Snap Case for iPhones
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Incase for Andy Warhol iPhone 5 Collection
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Mara Hoffman for Incase