♥♥ Introducing Poppy, the newest addition to the Coach fragrance family. Launching in July, the fragrance’s top notes include bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and bright baby freesia buds. The heart consists of jasmine, pink water lily, and Southern gardenia, and dries down to cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, vanilla, and whipped marshmallow.
♥♥ This fall, M·A·C will introduce Haute & Naughty Lash. Use the pink top to lengthen and separate, then the pink/purple top to add volume.
♥♥ New from Bath & Body Works: Deep Aqua. Summer’s most refreshing scent: a blend of ocean drenched flowers, crisp melon, white woods, and dewy gardenia. Enjoy a full collection of shower gel, body lotion, and fragrance mist; and now featuring a cooling body souffle and shower gelee.
♥♥ Jesse’s Girl Cosmetics is brand new on the drugstore block. Carried in Rite Aid and Kroeger, the brand plans on expanding to other chains and offers a fresh, fashionable, and AFFORDABLE range of products.
♥♥ Celebrities are IN LOVE with the new collection from Ginger + Liz. Shown from left to right are: Half Naked, Got My Groove Back, and Show Off. The perfect addition to your summer soirees.
- Spring has Sprung! Bond No. 9 Central Park West Review
- The Beauty Link List: 04.21.11
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: BEAUTY C.R.E.A.M. – How to Stretch your Beauty Dolla Dolla Bills – Part III: Pump it Up – How to be a Shower Gel Savior
- The Beauty Link List: 10.15.10
- The Beauty Link List: 01.14.11