Where did you take the photo?
Anika is a theater actress with such great talent. Her look inspired me to photography her at a cute, retro movie theater.
What were you thinking before you took the photos?
The lighting in the vanity area of the ladies restroom was simple and yet dramatic. The doors of the theater also caught my eye.
What were you thinking after you took the photo?
I’m happy these compositions turned out well!
What’s interesting to you about the photo?
I love graphic elements. The circle on the door was just like the shape of the mirror. The vintage dress also gave the image a classy vibe.
What camera did you use?
Website, blogs and any other info you would like share.
Make-up by LeAnne Sims. email@example.com
Please visit www.angelicarealce.com to see more of my work!
- Photo Of The Week: A.N.D. by Angelica Realce
- Photo of the Week: Ida by DeCenzo-Cordova
- Photo of the Week: Nieko by Amanda Lopez
- Photo Of The Week: Lyrics Born by Ben Mayorga
- Photo of the Week: Rocky Rivera by Amanda Lopez