In this final episode of our new webseries, Follow the Leader, M.I.S.S. introduces you to Dandy Wellington. A New York native, John “Dandy” Wellington is a stylist, event producer, and choreographer who has devoted his day-to-day style escapades to paying homage to Dandyism. Defined as “a man who places particular importance upon physical appearance, refined language, and leisurely hobbies, pursued with the appearance of nonchalance”, Dandy Wellington has captured the heart of the recent fashion and culture communities in the cities with his detailed ensembles often featuring top hats, pocket squares, and an assortment of amazing neckwear items.
In the third episode of Follow the Leader, Dandy Wellington shares three of his favorite look with us and educates us on the finer points of Dandyism.
A very special thanks to Alexa Galler of Eighteenth.
- M.I.S.S. TV: Follow the Leader: A New Style Series (Promo)!
- M.I.S.S. TV: Follow the Leader, Episode #1–Vintage Vandalizm
- M.I.S.S. TV: Follow the Leader, Episode 2– Va$htie
- DivaSpeak TV Ep: 48 (Season 2)
- Photo Of The Week: Sexy Note to Self on Emotion #1 by Nina Parks