I love the whole idea behind earbuds but hardly ever love the execution. Inevitably, no matter how many of those silicone doodads they put in the packaging, the earbuds will slip out of my ear and wind up in a stranger’s Cosmo. Don’t act like it hasn’t happened to you before. Thankfully someone over at UrbanEars must have taken notice of my plight as the Swedish design collective is set to drop their newest audio creation, the Medis in-ear headphones.
These Medis features a rather fancy pants technology called EarClick that prevents the earbuds from falling out while at the same time reducing the need to jam them all up in your ear canals. The Medis also come with a host of interchangeable doodads to help make the earbud experience more comfortable, and combined with the EarClick technology they might actually prove to be useful. Just like the other headphones in UrbanEars growing line, the Medis also come with a mic and in-line remote.
These will be available starting sometime in July for $50 and in a huge range of bright, summery colors.
- Online Sale: Karmaloop.com: Free Shipping + New URBANEARS
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – a-JAYS Five Earphones
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Urbanears Plattan Headphones Look Good, Sound Better
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Zumreed Dreams Headphones
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Hellz Bellz x Collab Electronics Headphones