Louis Vuitton may have been the first luxury brand to put their fashionable stamp on an iPad case, but Gucci isn’t far behind with their own sleek, stylish little number. The case, available in either rubberized leather or neoprene, features Gucci’s famous double-G monogram print on the outside and a smooth suede lining on the inside to help keep your iPad’s screen clean and prevent scratching. A strap closure system ensures your iPad is secure in its new home while limiting pressure on the touch screen. Three colorways of the case are available for pre-order now on Gucci.com, though the cases won’t be in Gucci flagship stores until the 15th of this month. At $230 it ain’t exactly cheap (although it is more wallet friendly than its LV counterpart), but after all…(cue Gucci Mane voice) it’s Gucci!
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: New iPad, New Line of Incase Accessories
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Wired x Incase iPad Snap Case
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase’s Leather Goods for iPad 2
- The Accessories Link List 6.24.2010
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: ASUS Eee Pad Aim’s to Kick Arse, Take Names