I was on vacation the past couple of weeks and I decided to bring a little sunshine to all you chilled New Yorkers. St. Thomas, a US Virgin Island, was amazing. We were on the beach every single day. Most of these included day drinking and many included these frozen drinks, Lime In The Coconut. They taste like Key Lime pie except intoxicating and refreshingly slushy. Have some friends over and break out the blender!
Lime In The Coconut Frozen Drink
- 1 can of Coco Lopez or coconut milk
- 2 cups ice
- 3 fresh limes (juiced, peels reserved)
- 4 oz. dark rum (not spiced)
- 4 oz. light rum (Cruzan is yummy)
This is so easy, you’re gonna die. Throw all ingredients in the blender. Just put 2 of the lime peels in, though. Blend. Pour. This should make 2 nice tall frozen fru-fru drinks. Yum…Here are a couple quick pics to rub it in how awesome my vacation was. I am so tan! Check out the St. Thomas review I did on Skimkim yesterday!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Don’t Cry Over Spilt Milk – Banish Your Winter Woes with Coconut Milk
- Skimkim Yummies: Creamy Tomato Soup
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: BEAUTY C.R.E.A.M. – How to Stretch your Beauty Dolla Dolla Bills – Part IV: Liquid Courage – My Favorite Summer Shower Gel Picks
- The Beauty Link List: 06.17.2010
- Skimkim Yummies: Cold Ass Soup