SHOP Harriet’s @ MoCADA
12pm to 7pm
Shop Harriet’s Spring Collection @ The Museum of Contemporary African Diasporan Art
** BONUS… 30 – 50% off Collection **
Art On View:
The Gentrification of Brooklyn… The Pink Elephant Speaks
Curated by Dexter Wimberly, this exhibition examines how urban planning, eminent domain, and real estate development are affecting Brooklyn’s communities and how residents throughout the borough are responding. The exhibition includes the works of several Brooklyn-based artists, as well as those who have been forced to relocate as a result of gentrification.
- Toofly at Artists & Fleas TOMORROW in the BK!!!
- SF 4/22: MADE Jewelry Anniversary Party at Devil’s Pie
- M.I.S.S. TV: Nike’s 1LOVE Short featuring Theophilus London!
- Logan Hicks show in Brussles, Belgium
- LUXOTICA: Graffiti Legends IVORY, CES ONE & TICH at Art Basel Miami Beach