Where did you take the photo?
What were you thinking before you took the photo?
if it had been a stranger standing there, i’d have felt less odd framing that photo. the scene was symbolic somehow.
What were you thinking after you took the photo?
this is the last time i’ll see this.
What’s interesting to you about the photo?
i asked the person depicted to walk out onto the sand. i composed photographs for about five minutes, and took one shot. i forced him into a solitary space, whether blank or pensive i’ll never know.
What camera did you use?
Blog – http://cities.tumblr.com
- Photo Of The Week: Pop Rocks by Jen Jen Villamia
- Photo of the Week: Peter Parker 513 by Loni Schick
- Photo of the Week: Ida by DeCenzo-Cordova
- Photo Of The Week: Birdman by Linda Nguyen
- Photo of the Week: Grown Simba by Nina Parks